Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Subscribed SF is over...now what?

I trust that everyone had a safe journey home (or will have one)!  Thanks again for attending Subscribed and I hope that you were able to get a lot out of it.

At conferences, there tends to be information overload...we totally understand. That's why we'll be sharing a recap page soon with all of the session info. You should receive an email about it with more details.

In the meantime, enjoy basking in the post-Subscribed glow, and I'll let you know as soon as I get any updates about the recap page.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
2 REPLIES 2
Scholar

Re: Subscribed SF is over...now what?

Will the session info include slide decks? I understand that for some sessions like the roadmap you may not make slide decks available but hopefully we can get them for many of the other sessions.

Community Manager

Re: Subscribed SF is over...now what?

Hi @rwestbrock ,

Yup! You should soon receive an email with as much session content as we can make available to everyone who registered.

Stay tuned...

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne