Happy Business Starts Here

Subscribed SF is over...now what?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Subscribed SF is over...now what?

I trust that everyone had a safe journey home (or will have one)!  Thanks again for attending Subscribed and I hope that you were able to get a lot out of it.

At conferences, there tends to be information overload...we totally understand. That's why we'll be sharing a recap page soon with all of the session info. You should receive an email about it with more details.

In the meantime, enjoy basking in the post-Subscribed glow, and I'll let you know as soon as I get any updates about the recap page.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Savvy Scholar

Re: Subscribed SF is over...now what?

Will the session info include slide decks? I understand that for some sessions like the roadmap you may not make slide decks available but hopefully we can get them for many of the other sessions.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Subscribed SF is over...now what?

Hi @rwestbrock ,

Yup! You should soon receive an email with as much session content as we can make available to everyone who registered.

Stay tuned...

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne