Happy Business Starts Here

Honor Student

Subscribed 2018 US - Mobile app

Hello!

Do you know when will the mobile app be released and if it has already, where can I find the link?

Thank you!

Ana

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: Subscribed 2018 US - Mobile app

Hi @analarez25,

The event app is launching the week before the show, but the agenda builder functionality is planned to go live this week. Everyone who's registered will receive an email from us when it's launched.

The agenda builder functionality is new this year and will give everyone the ability to sign back into their event reg accounts to start building their agendas whether by desktop or mobile. Any updates they make there will push to the app once it’s live.

I'm just about as eager to get the app as you are and will share the info here as soon as I get word. 

Stay tuned...

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Highlighted
Honor Student

Hi @Lana,

Thanks a lot for your reply! Looking forward to the release of the agenda builder functionality Smiley Happy

Ana

Honor Student

@Lana Somewhat related - I didn't receive the "Get the Most out of Subscribed 2018" email that some of my colleagues did. I'm hoping you can look into it so that I am notified when the communications related to the app and the agenda builder are sent.

Community Manager

Hi @benjamin_sxm,

No worries about that email.   I manually send out an invitation to join the Community/Subscribed 2018 user group each week to new registrants so you would've received a similar email in one form or another when you were invited.  That's something that I do from the Zuora Community/Learners' Lounge side of things so it's completely independent form the event coordinators - all registrants should be receiving regular updates from the events team about any new developments about Subscribed. Please let me know if you aren't receiving any emails from experience@zuora.com and make sure that it's not on a blacklist.

In case you missed it, here's the email I sent to new registrants last week, "Get the Most out of Subscribed 2018":

Thank you for registering for Subscribed 2018!  Be sure to check out the Learners' Lounge where there'll be plenty of opportunities to interact and network with your peers and Zuora experts - especially via our  1:1 mentor sessions where you can talk exclusively with someone from Zuora.

I'd also like to invite you to our Subscribed 2018 User Group in the Zuora Community where you can network and connect with other attendees who'll be attending and receive updates and provide feedback before and after the event. 

Get Started Today:

1. Register for the Community at http://community.zuora.com

2. Confirm your email address. This step is required to join the Subscribed 2018 User Group where you can connect with others who will be attending.

3. Join the discussion!

See you soon,

Lana

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Honor Student

Hi,

Any update on the agenda builder functionality? Also, I filled out the form for a 1:1 session. Do you know when those are confirmed?

Thx!

Community Manager

Hi @benjamin_sxm,

The agenda builder is live!  You should've received an email about it last week.

I'll be sending confirmations about mentor sessions next week...don't worry!  Right now, the mentors are looking over everyone's issues and I need to play around with schedules as several of them will be presenting.  Did you get the email I sent you earlier this week about confirming the times that you are not available?

Thanks for your patience,

Lana

Honor Student

Hi - No I did not receive that email. All emails from the community are going to my junk box. I added the address to the safe sender list, but I didn't see that particular one. Do you mind resending?

Community Manager

Hi @benjamin_sxm,

No problem. I'll forward it to you via email.  I extracted content related to the agenda builder here: https://community.zuora.com/t5/Subscribed-2018-US/Agenda-Builder-is-Live/gpm-p/23459#M35

I should also get an ETA of the app launch today.  

Stay tuned,

Lana