Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

[Social Thread] When is everyone arriving?

For those who are descending upon San Francisco for Subscribed from out of town, when will you be arriving to the area?

I'll be there on Sunday and will have some prepping to do on Monday, but would love to meet up with some Community members before the event.

Also, this is the thread to reach out to your fellow members to ask questions relating to transportation, food, what to see, etc.  as well as a place to connect, socially.  E.g. are you someone who enjoys a morning run, but aren't sure where to venture?  Perhaps you're new in town and are interested in checking out the local sites? << I'd be up for that! 

Please note that these impromptu, casual events will *not* be sponsored by Zuora.  I just thought it'd be fun for us to connect while we're here.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
5 REPLIES 5
Guru

Re: [Social Thread] When is everyone arriving?

@MaggieL and myself are arriving Monday at 9:30pm at SFO airport and then flight leaves Thrusday morning at 10:40am.  We already have dinner plans for Wedneday.  I love trying new restaurants and I'm sure I posted this last year, but I had a great time a few years ago at Soto Mare.  Last year I went to get dumplings at Hang Ah Dim Sum Tea House.  Open to new suggestions to try this year!

I've used the Bart to get from the airport to the hotel, cheap and easy to use.  If anyone wants to share a ride or sit on the bart with us to/from the airport, let me know.

Not a runner, but I do workout at the gym, so if anyone needs someone to motivate them to workout while at a confernece, let me know, I'll do my best.

Honor Student

Hi Lana and everyone! 

Hans-Christian Kock and myself are arriving from Copenhagen, Denmark Monday. So we are open for a meet and greet Monday evening - the day before the conference. 

So Lana, let us meet with you and other members. Do you pick the time and place? 

Morten 

Honor Student

I might be interested in something on Monday night!

Community Manager

Sounds good! I'll see if I can get some more folks to join.  At the moment, I have nothing planned other than checking out the Learners' Lounge setup.

We can also promote our informal social hanging session in-app!

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Highlighted
Community Manager

Heads up...I haven't forgotten about everyone!  I'm just here getting things together for the big day.

So my schedule is a bit packed Monday evening with pre-event planning and prep, but for the early birds who are at the hotel, let us meet iin the hotel lobby for a casual meet-and-greet at 4:30pm.

I'll post it in the app, which is now live.  

See you soon,

Lana