Learners' Lounge: Learning Bar
The Learning Bar in the Learners' Lounge will be your one-stop location for every aspect of Zuora. We'll be showing demos, having Q&A discussions, short presentations (flash talks) and be here to answer any questions you have. So pull up a chair and let's chat!
Zuora Teams Represented at the Learning Bar
- Zuora University - Learn more about courses, the new and improved Zuora University and available certifications
- Zuora Community - my personal favorite . Share feedback on what's working and what could be better in the Community. Or, if you're unfamiliar with it, we'd love to show you around.
- Documentation - Bring your questions about the Knowledge Center and API References to the learning bar.
- Connect - Want to learn more about the different Connect apps and how they'll make life easier for you? The team will be on-hand, showing demos and answering your questions.
- RevPro - Learn more about how RevPro works with Zuora and see some product demos.
- IT and Developers - Got questions about insights, using CPQ 9.0 or microservices? Talk to our architects, engineers and IT team who'll fill you in.
- Professional Services - Check out how others are using Zuora
- Support - Our award-winning support team will be at the bar to answer any Zuora-related question under the sun!
- Zuora Early Adopter Program - Learn more on how you can become involved in the design, development and release of new Zuora features.
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne