Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Agenda Builder is Live

Subscribed Agenda Builder

Start building out your agenda now to avoid missing any must-attend sessions!

Here’s how:

1. Return to your registration form, and click the "Already Registered?" link.
  2. Enter your email and registration confirmation number.Your confirmation number can be found in your confirmation email.
  3. Once logged in, click the "Modify Registration" button.This will take you to the beginning of the reg form.
  4. Hit “Next” twice to get to the Item Selection page with all available agenda items.
  5. Once you've selected your agenda items, hit the "Next" button until you get back to the confirmation page.

When our Subscribed App goes live, anything you've added to your agenda will automatically populate in the app so you'll be ready to go June 5th!

Can't wait to see you then!

Questions? Email subscribed@zuora.com

Feedback? Comment below

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Savvy Scholar

Re: Agenda Builder is Live

I went in yesterday and started to build my agenda, but didn't save and now today the modify button option is no longer available.

Is there an update on the mobile app?

Community Manager

@smdavis that's really weird...It's happening on my end too. I've let the registration team know and they're looking into it because that shouldn't be happening.

The app should be live today or over the weekend.  I'll keep you posted as I'm looking forward to seeing it too!

Thanks for your patience,

Lana

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Community Manager

@smdavis - the bug was fixed.

Can you confirm that you're able to update your agenda now?

Thanks for letting us know,

Lana

Savvy Scholar

Thanks Lana....I am able to modify now.