Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Who Wants a Free Pass to Subscribed ‘17? Tell Us Why!

Subscribed San Francisco is our biggest event of the year and we want to give you a chance to win a full-access pass to Subscribed ‘17 on June 5-7!

We’re looking for creative submissions to our contest question - Why do you think you should win a free pass to Subscribed 2017? All we need is a concise summary of why you think you deserve to win.

Submit your amazing responses in 200 words or less before May 5, 2017, 3pm Pacific Time (PT).

Here are a few simple rules:

• Enter by replying to this post.
  • Please keep it under 200 words.
  • One entry per person, please.
  • Entries will be judged based on creativity...and a few kudos helps!

A total of three (3) winners will be chosen and notified on May 8, 2017 with information on how they can register for Subscribed ‘17 free of charge.

Please see the full contest rules here.

Good luck!

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
2 REPLIES 2
Savvy Scholar

Re: Who Wants a Free Pass to Subscribed ‘17? Tell Us Why!

I love Zuora!
Subscribed is an unbeatable opportunity for personal development!
The Breakout sessions hold the keys to every organization's success
I can't wait to hear about new product releases and further my knowledge of Z if I'm lucky

Valued Scholar

Re: Who Wants a Free Pass to Subscribed ‘17? Tell Us Why!

As the main Zuora administrator/problem solver/oracle in our company being able to attend Subscribed would be a valuable way for me to expand my knowledge of the solutions available to our organization.

Participating in the advanced training would help improve our usage of Zuora and give me knowledge to transfer to team members. We have been steadily increasing our usage of the Zuora platform and more training will help us be more effective with this increased usage.

Additionally, looking through the breakout sessions there are many sessions that are both appealing from a technical skills improvement perspective and from a personal interest perspective as well.

Finally getting to see upcoming product release info is hugely valuable in helping us evaluate potential new uses of Zuora in our business in the future.