Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Subscribed 2017 Breakout Sessions are Online

Check out our Breakout Sessions at Subscribed 2017

Track #1: Growth
If success means rapid and sustainable growth, look no further. The “growth” track will help you discover proven strategies, success stories, disruptive trends, and key metrics for SaaS and D2C companies via our Simon-Kucher Partners pricing forum and engaging panel sessions.

Track #2: Transformation

Are you backend systems holding back your frontend strategies? Join this uniquely curated set of executive sessions with Deloitte, Simon-Kucher Partners, Zuora, and industry innovators. We’ll focus on business, pricing and platform strategies you need today to stay relevant in tomorrow’s subscription economy.

Track #3: Technology

Learn how Zuora was uniquely built for subscription businesses. Join Zuora’s very own Product, Engineering, and IT teams to discover Zuora’s distinct platform and how we think about building a cutting edge product.

Track #4: Finance

If you’re a SaaS CFO, are laser-focused on ASC 606, or have taxation or payments questions, this is your must-attend track. Join Zuora for our 3rd annual, closed-door SaaS CFO Summit, Connor Group ASC 606 workshop, and many more informative sessions from our subscription ecosystem partners.

Descriptions are subject to change, but are now live on the website.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
9 REPLIES
Master

Re: Subscribed 2017 Breakout Sessions are Online

@Lana, do we have to registered for break out sessions or advanced trainsing sessions.  If yes, where do I go?

Community Manager

Hi @mpastore

Let me double-check with the registration team as things are being updated daily. In the meantime, can you try to log into your registered account and see if the options are there for you to sign-up for sessions.

I'll circle back in a bit,

Lana

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Master

I checked but I didn't see anything. I'll wait for your response back.

Community Manager

Hi @mpastore,

The agenda builder should be available sometime next week which is when you'll be able to select the sessions. The registration team be sending out an email next week along with information about downloading the app so be on the lookout for that.

I'll update the group as soon as I find out when it's released.

Stayed tuned...

Lana

Master

I am registered, but don't seem to have received an email about agenda builder.

When I try to login at https://eegeventsite.secure.force.com/zuora/, there's no login button. If I click register, then click "already registered", it just presents me with the registration forms, and I see no way to get to an agenda builder.

Community Manager

That's correct. It hasn't yet been officially released. 

You'll receive an email from the registration team when it's launched and I'll keep my ears to the ground if I can get any information for its release and let you know as soon as I can. I asked last week and they are hoping for its launch by the end of this week, but I'll follow up with the team.

Community Manager

Just followed up with the team: pending the resolution of some bugs today, their goal is Friday the 26th.  

I'm looking forward to seeing this year's app too. From what I heard, it's going to be better than last year's...

Master

@Lana thanks for the update.

Zuora Support Moderator

@mpastore@bolaurent@Lana -- the app was released this morning and I was able to start building my agenda on it.

Happy scheduling!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √