Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Networking Highlights at Subscribed '17

Subscribed '17 Networking

Whether you're an extrovert or an introvert (like me!) conferences can be a little daunting.  Here are some tips that aren't on the agenda that I hope will make your Subscribed experience more fun:

1. Introduce yourself and stop by the Community booth to say "hi".  There'll be a lot of information to process at Subscribed, so think of the Community booth and Learners' Lounge as an oasis to decompress, shoot the breeze with the Community team and such. We can talk Zuora, Community or even...the new Wonder Woman movie that I'm hoping to watch this weekend.
  2. Check out our Community Roundtables and meet some of your peers and other Zuora employees. Topics covered: Community feedback (day 1), Zuora Best Practices/Tips & Tricks (Day 2) and Developers Meet and Greet (day 3).  This is your chance to enter to win an Amazon Echo.
  3. Check out the Subscribed Showcase which is being touted as the "Showcase of Tomorrow". Get your hands on some really cool products from our sponsors.
  4. Stop by the Learners' Lounge and chat with us, Zuora connect and other teams like customer success, solution architects, technical consultants, IT, product management and sales.
  5. Save time to participate in these networking opportunities:

Day 1 Networking Opportunities

Day 2 Networking Opportunities

Day 3 Networking Opportunities

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tags (2)