Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Amazon Echo Sweepstakes at Community Booth

Amazon Echo Sweepstakes

In addition to the community roundtable discussions where you can talk to experts you normally see in the Community - either other customers like @feisley (Appspace) and  @leemariemcmahon (formerly of Demandforce) or our own experts like Zuora finance expert @monique - we'll be having a sweepstakes drawing each day for an Amazon Echo.

All you need to do is drop your business card into our plastic entry bowl at the booth and we'll draw for the winner at the end of each of our Community Roundtable sessions:

The winner will be contacted by phone to pick up the Amazon Echo by the end of the day. If no one claims the prize, we'll draw for those still in attendance until there's a winner.

See you at Subscribed and good luck!

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
2 REPLIES
Guru

Re: Amazon Echo Sweepstakes at Community Booth

Amazon echo is awesome but will there be any Zuora tshirts given out? I have too many salesforce shirts and no Zuora shirts. Looking forward to another good Subscribed!!
Community Manager

Re: Amazon Echo Sweepstakes at Community Booth

I hope so! I'll try to figure out what marketing has up their sleeves for the event...although, they might have it be a surprise. I know that they have some fun challenge type of thing planned where you can collect points and trade it in for some cool stuff.  They've always been good at picking out really nice Zuora-branded things and I'm sure you won't be disappointed Smiley Happy

Last year they did and it was pretty cool seeing them make it in front of your eyes.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson