Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Master

Agenda, mobile app

I'm finding the published agenda, and the mobile app, to be very confusing, and it's hard to plan my agenda.

When I try to find my way to the agenda in a desktop browser, I search and go to https://www.zuora.com/events/subscribed/. From there I would like to click on SF 2017, because I am already registered, but the only link there is to register. So I click register now, and I have to scroll past lots of stuff to find the three day agenda. But the three days expand without linking to a new url, so if I click into details for a workshop, then click back, I end up at the top of all that irrelevant stuff, and have to laboriously find my way back to the three rows that are labeled Day 1 Day 2 Day 3.

Then I see USER SUMMIT – ADVANCED TRAINING for Day 1 (after opening Day 1, but browser does not open a new page). Underneath is "view all tracks for Day 1". Does this apply to day 1? Or just to advanced training? Are the sessions that I see there in parallel with some other sessions for Day 1? Or just each of the tracks is in parallel? Perhaps I want to see some things from more than one track; where can I see a matrix so I now what events are at the same time?

OK, I hoped that the mobile app would be helpful. It's not. Well, there is a page "zuora subscribed 2017 agenda at a glance". But I want to see that big, not on my little phone. Google searching that phrase comes up empty.

I can click on events in My Agenda on the phone. But it doesn't complain if they are at the same time. And where are those tracks mentioned on the web page?

OK, back to the browser, looking at the tracks. I click into the developer track. There's apparently a persona filter. But no "devleloper" persona. Let's try operations. Applying Operations persona to developer track yields empty set. Oh, I guess "developer" == "IT".

Very frustrating. Perhaps when I arrive at Subscribed next week there will be a printed agenda, in the form of a matrix, so I can choose events ad hoc during the day (and hopefully not be prevented from entering because events were filled by pre-registered attendees)?

4 REPLIES
Scholar

Re: Agenda, mobile app

Agreed, finding it very hard!  Is there a way to change my email address to my registration?

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback!

@bolaurent I've forwarded your feedback to the events team and they're looking into it. 

@jkorna1007 - Hm...that's odd that we can't update our email address from the site. Send an email to registration@zuoraevents.com and they should be able to make the updates.

Keep me posted,

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Master

@Lana where do I access the mobile app?

Community Manager

Hi @mpastore 

You should've received an email about it.  If not, contact registration@zuoraevents.com and have them resend you the email. Passwords were sent to registered attendees earlier this week in a “Welcome to Subscribed San Francisco 2017” email from DoubleDutch (the app creators).

Keep me posted,

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson