Subscribed '16 Survival Guide
So...you're attending Subscribed '16 next week in San Francisco. Whether you're a Subscribed newbie or veteran, I've collected a quick-reference Subscribed Survival Guide to help you maneuver Subscribed '16.
Some things you should check out BEFORE Subscribed
- Introduce Yourself! - Who are you? Are you local or traveling from afar?
- Subscribed '16 Schedule - Plan your day(s) at Subscribed '16. This schedule has time blocks so you can visually see what sessions are scheduled at what time and at what location (Schedule is preliminary and is subject to change).
- Day 0 Training Session full? Do this! - Our training team will do our best to squeeze you in.
- Attending a Training Session? Check out the course prerequisites for each session so that you can get the most from your Zuora training.
The "Must-Do" Subscribed '16 events
There are a lot of things going on at Subscribed '16, but which one(s) should you check out?
- Follow the Twitter hashtag #Subscribed16
- Don't forget our awesome giveaways that all attendees get.
- Women in Tech Breakfast on Wednesday April 13th. Connect with some awesome women and men are also welcome to attend!
- Developer Bar - Get one-on-one time with Zuora Developers
- See who won our Hackathon on Wed, April 13th!
- Hear what it's like to live on the ISS for a year from our featured keynote, astronaut Captain Scott Kelly on Wednesday April 13th
- Visit the Community Centre and visit yours truly! We'll have a yummy selection of chocolates if you're in the mood for something sweet, some swag that'll come in handy for your tech devices (with proof of Community registration) and pleasant conversation.
Local SF Bay Area References
- San Francisco Weather - San Francisco weather can be unpredictable, especially during spring.
- Bay Area Transportation - How to get around
- Things to do around the SF Bay Area - Check out (or add to) this ongoing list of local hot spots
- Eateries around Union Square - You'll be in one of the most multi-cultural areas in California. If you have a restricted diet or are just looking for an amazing cup of coffee, this is the thread you want to look through!
HILTON SAN FRANCISCO UNION SQUARE
333 O'Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Looking forward to meeting all of you next week!
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson