Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Group Introductions

Welcome! The purpose of this group is for all Subscribed '16 attendees (or those who want to be there!) to connect with each other before the big event...so let's get started with introductions!

Some ideas to share in your intro:

• Where are you located? Tell us more about yourself!
  • How many Subscribed conferences have you attended?  If you've attended Subscribed before, please share something that stuck with you.
  • What takeaways are you hoping to glean from this year's Subscribed?

Look forward to seeing all of you in April!

Read More: Subscribed 2016: The Center of the Subscription Universe

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
10 REPLIES 10
Community Manager

Re: Group Introductions

I'm based in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay) where I'm Community Manager here in the Zuora Community.  This will be my first Subscribed event so I'm really interested in hearing the experiences from previous attendees.

I'll also be one of the trainers during the "Lunch and Learn Community Overview", so bring your Community questions to that session or to our Community Booth! I'm really looking forward to so feel free to stop by our booth and say "hi!"

Fun fact: Even though I'm a California native, I can't swim.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Zuora Support Moderator

Hello!

I'm based in the Bay Area (San Jose) and looking forward to attending my first Subscribed this year.

There's a lot of excitement around the Zuora offices around this event I'm looking forward to attending sessions and hearing from the speakers.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Alumni

Hi!

I'm based in San Mateo, and this will be my second Subscribed. Last year, Thomas Middledtich from HBO "Sillicon Valley" was funny as a host. I've learned a ton from the Schnieder Electric and our own Lukasz Weber's Payment Key Note sessions. I'm looking forward to this year's Subscribed!

Zuora Staff

Hola!!

I'm from San Jose Area (East side Smiley Tongue) I'm looking forward to meeting and networking with everyone at my first Subscribed event!

Community Manager

Greetings All,

I reside in the fabulous Bay Area Penisula area. This will be my 6th Zuora conference event - our first event back in 2011 was a half-day program called Customer Day. Seeing the progression and growth of the conference year over year has been remarkable. The keynote last year made me cry with pride. :-) I feel very fortunate to be part of such a revolution.

This year and every day, I look forward to connecting and building relationships with our customers. And I hope to see many of our customers at the free training day and Community Lunch & Learn session. 

Marlene Summers | Zuora, Inc.
Vice President, Customer Support Services & Community
Support SME

Greetings!!!

I reside in the East Bay. This will be my FIRST Subscribed and I am very excited to attend. I'm looking forward to networking with our customers and learning more about our revolutionary industry.

Zuora Staff

Hi All,

I reside in the Bay Area (East Bay) and based in the Foster City location. This will be my 2nd year at Subscribed. Last year was very exciting and I got to meet some of our amazing customer's. It is always fun to match the Zendesk picture to a live person. =) If you see me wondering around don't be shy and say hello! Hope to see you all there! 

Support SME

Hello everybody !!! I live in West Sanjose/ Cupertino area and based on Foster City, HQ .

Attended Subscribed 2015 within couple of weeks my joining in Zuora. Can't wat to  attend this great event even this year!!

Valued Scholar

I have travelled in from Victoria, BC to attend my first Subscribed (also my first time in San Francisco). I am hoping to learn more about using Zuora for revenue management as well as to get reporting around subscriber health and overall subscription performance.