Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Bay Area Transportation

Wondering the best way to get to and from the hotel?  Are you thinking of exploring different parts of the Bay Area and aren't sure about the best way to get there?

This is the thread to ask those and any other transportation questions you might have during your visit to San Francisco for Subscribed '16!

Quick Links:

Bay Area Rapid Transit: http://www.bart.gov/

city-823604_960_720.jpg

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
3 REPLIES
Zuora Staff

Re: Bay Area Transportation

Cal Train & Bart are great to use, but make sure you give yourself plenty of time in case there are delays.

We can also start a Carpool Thread for certain areas so we can ride in together, save time and laugh along the way Smiley LOL

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Support Moderator

I'm a fan of Uber and Lyft for getting around town. One shared ride can sometimes end up being more inexpensive than a BART ticket if you have several folks with you.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Community Manager

Definitely love using Uber and not having to deal with the hassle of parking and having cash for taxi drivers. Many people will take Caltrain or BART for the long portions of their travel and then Uber/Lyft to get from the station to the venue.

Marlene Summers | Zuora, Inc.
Vice President, Customer Support Services & Community