Make Sense of Standard Reports: Part 5 REVENUE
The Reporting Series takes on Revenue
Understanding revenue reports is a big challenge. There are some great hints and tricks out there to make creating your financial statements easier. We’ll start with the OOTB revenue reports and touch on the little known Detailed Revenue report. Check out this tutorial video to learn more about how to customize and leverage some of the most commonly used standard revenue reports.
In this Zuora Life Hack video we discuss how to:
- Download and explore the “Revenue Detail” report for an accounting period.
- Edit the “Deferred Revenue” standard report.
- Edit the “Recognized Revenue by Product Over Time” standard report.
Need help with non-revenue reports? Try these!
- Part 1: General Reporting
- Part 2: Booking
- Part 3: Billing
- Part 4: Cash
- Part 5: Revenue (You're currently on this page)
If you get through all five parts of this campaign and feel like you are still not resourced to customize the reports to meet your business needs, let us help! Post your question or comment below on this community page.
Need more powerful reporting?
Take a look at Zuora Insights for even deeper reporting metrics.