What is the "Lead Line Canceled" hold? When does this type of hold occur? How can I release this hold since it doesn't show up on the Revenue Contract Detail page of RevPro Workbench?
Solved! Go to Solution.
The "Lead Line Cancelled" hold is a POB level hold, which cannot be displayed in RevPro Workbench. This type of hold will be applied when the lead line in a consolidated POB is canceled.
Complete the following steps to release a POB level hold:
- Navigate to Workbench > Holds.
- In the Hold Level field, select POB to display all the POB level holds.
- Locate the hold that you want to release. The Hold Name column indicates the hold type.
- Hover the mouse over the target hold line and then click the Approve icon (the check mark).
- In the Approval Comments window, provide the release reason and comments, then click OK.
The POB level hold is released.
If you think this post is helpful, please click the thumbs-up icon below.