Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
RevPro Support

Revpro SOX Audit report

Which RevPro reports provide the data for the below?

1) Link/Delink - audit trail of manual link/delink such as when it was done, who perform the action, and old RC/new RC 

2) Manual revenue deferral/release which RC/line was manually deferred or released, when, and by whom

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RevPro Support

Re: Revpro SOX Audit report

There is report called RC Workbench TimeLine Report under Sox and Audit. It displays the manual activity performed on the RC.

• Select Line/POB/RC for Action level from the dropdown list and Delink as the Action to get the delinked lines/POB from the RC. Below 2 columns provide the required audit information.            
  • Modified Time & Modified By – These columns provide the audit information such as when and who delinked the line respectively.

Screen1.png

• Select Line/POB/RC for Action level from the dropdown list and Link as the Action to get the linked lines/POB from the RC. Below 2 columns provide the required audit information.
  • Modified Time & Modified By – These columns provide audit information such as when and who linked the line/POB respectively.

Screen2.png

There is a report called POB(s) Release report under Transactions. It provides the release activity performed on the POB.

• Create the new layout in the POB Release report with a filter as POB Act Manual and add the below mentioned columns in the layout.  
  • Pob Act Created By & Pob Act Creation Date –These columns provide the audit information such as who & when the activity has performed the activity respectively.
  • Run the report with POB Act Manual as Y to see all the manual release activities  [How to create report layout].   

Screen3.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RevPro Support

Re: Revpro SOX Audit report

There is report called RC Workbench TimeLine Report under Sox and Audit. It displays the manual activity performed on the RC.

• Select Line/POB/RC for Action level from the dropdown list and Delink as the Action to get the delinked lines/POB from the RC. Below 2 columns provide the required audit information.            
  • Modified Time & Modified By – These columns provide the audit information such as when and who delinked the line respectively.

Screen1.png

• Select Line/POB/RC for Action level from the dropdown list and Link as the Action to get the linked lines/POB from the RC. Below 2 columns provide the required audit information.
  • Modified Time & Modified By – These columns provide audit information such as when and who linked the line/POB respectively.

Screen2.png

There is a report called POB(s) Release report under Transactions. It provides the release activity performed on the POB.

• Create the new layout in the POB Release report with a filter as POB Act Manual and add the below mentioned columns in the layout.  
  • Pob Act Created By & Pob Act Creation Date –These columns provide the audit information such as who & when the activity has performed the activity respectively.
  • Run the report with POB Act Manual as Y to see all the manual release activities  [How to create report layout].   

Screen3.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo.

View solution in original post