02-26-2019 09:22 PM
In the new UI, how can I disable a hold definition or disable the group criteria for a hold and set an end date?
Solved! Go to Solution.
1 REPLY 1
02-26-2019 09:35 PM
Complete the following steps to make changes to a hold definition:
- Navigate to Policies > Holds and Approvals. The Revenue Holds page is displayed.
- Click the target hold and then click the Edit icon on the right.
- In the Edit Hold window, make your changes.
- To disable the hold, toggle the Enabled switch to No, specify the end date in the End Date field, and then click the save icon .
- To disable the hold criteria, in the Criteria Group section, toggle the Enabled column to No for the criterion line that you want to disable, and then click the green save icon .