When I create a batch for mass actions, how does the operator IN work in the Filters tab?
Solved! Go to Solution.
The operator 'IN' of the batch filter allows you to specify a list of filter values for the selected field.
For example, if you want to update one field name for multiple sales order lines as a batch, you can create a batch as follows:
- Navigate to Workbench > Manage Mass Actions.
- On the Batches page, click the New Batch icon to create the batch.
- In the New Batch window, specify the batch details as follows and click the Save icon .
- Click the Filters tab and click to add a filter criterion.
- Specify the criterion as follows with 'IN' being selected in the Operator column, and then click .
- Click the Next Action icon in the Actions column.
- In the Operand Value window, add each value as one line as follows. Remember the specified values must be embraced in single quotation marks.
- Close the window.
When the batch runs, the updating attribute operation will be performed on the specified sales order lines.