Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni
Zuora Alumni

Reporting v1.2 is now available

The new Zuora Reporting release v1.2 is ready for use by a select group of customers on both API Sandbox and Production environments.

Note: Current Reporting users may need to clear the browser cache of the Reporting page with a hard cache refresh: Cmd+Shift+R (OS X); Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) to properly load the new drag and drop functionality.

New Zuora Reporting v1.2 makes the following features available:
  • Drag and drop to add or remove report selections. Current users, please clear your browser cache to enable this feature.
  • ​​AQuA Job Finder - Search and find all Reporting runs (and all AQuA API queries on your tenant). Filter jobs by project, partner, start date, and/or AQuA version and get completed report data.
  • New Reporting Data Source - Processed Usage Data Source
    Now you can more easily create reports specifically related to data from usage that has already been billed. Reports based on the Processed Usage data source provide intelligence on usage associated with Invoice Items, Invoices, Accounts, Subscriptions, Rate Plans, Rate Plan Charges, Product Rate Plan Charges, Product Rate Plans, and Products.

The New Zuora Reporting 1.2 Release Notes have more details and links to feature descriptions for all the major Zuora Reporting features.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Reporting v1.2 is now available

Hi Tim,

How do we get added to this group of users to try it out too?

Thank you.

Zuora Alumni

Hi Olga - I'd be happy to talk about adding you all. Could you send a note to chris.bruner@zuora.com? We can find a good time to connect.

Valued Scholar

I was at Subscribed 16 and had a chance to test drive the new reporting.  Is there a way for us to get access to this reporting for our tenant?  Thanks!

Zuora Alumni

I'd be glad to talk about that. We would just need to take a look at your tenant to confirm that we can add you in this phase. Could you send me a note? chris dot bruner at zuora dot com.