Happy Business Starts Here

Reports for recurring, scheduled bill/payment runs by user

0 Kudos

Reports for recurring, scheduled bill/payment runs by user

I would value an easy to generate report that details out recurring, scheduled bill runs and payment runs by user. This is needed for when I have a former employee whose profile needs to be deactivated from Zuora, but whose profile is tied in to scheduled, recurring runs. That is, at the time of deactivation, Zuora will cancel this person's bill and payment runs, and unless I recreate these runs, many subscriptions will not be processed for invoicing or payments. However, finding these runs is time-consuming and I recently submitted a ticket to help me in its identification. This report would also save Zuora support time from having to research and answer similar questions from other users.

6 Comments
Zuora Support

Greeting - There is an easy way to identify scheduled bill runs and payment runs.

• On Bill Runs page, you can click on Status - Pending on the right to see the list of scheduled bill runs.
  • On Payment Runs page, you can click on Status - Pending on the right to see the list of scheduled payment runs.

Scholar

Under my sandbox tenant 11818, I have a recurring payment run (PR-00000318) that doesn't appear when I click on Status-Pending. Granted, this payment run did error out but will recur tomorrow. So is this an exception to the Status-Pending short cut?

Zuora Support

PR-00000318 has already executed, so it no longer has a Pending status.

Only future scheduled payment runs have a Pending status.  And if you would like to cancel your scheduled payment runs, these Pending payment runs are the ones that you need to cancel.

Scholar

I think what is confusing is that:

• there is a green checkmark next to the word 'recurring' on the All Payment Run page, associated with PR-0000318
  • the run also says that the next time to run is tomorrow (2/4/16)
  • lastly, I have payment retry rules turned on so I considered that the payment run will re-attempt since it errored out

All of these combined lead me to believe that this payment run is active and recurring (scheduled). Why would this run give me these first two indications if it were not to run again? Why wouldn't the run retry given I have retry rules turned on?

Zuora Alumni
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration