Happy Business Starts Here

Power BI Connection

We use Microsoft Power BI for all our internal company reporting.

Zuora has a very limited service pack which allows you to use some predefined data sets to create dashboards.

It would be really useful to create a proper connection with Power BI so we can query the data with the Power BI Desktop Application.

This would allow us to create our own calculations and links to our other company systems. As you have already created a service pack for Zuora it seems this wouldnt be too much work.

Being a SaaS company ourselves the limited reporting capabilities in Zuora are really holding us back as we cannot integrate our Subscription Metrics with CRM data.

2 Comments
Student

Hi

I was just about to add the same idea as we need to be able to report in Power BI the same as above.

Has anybody looked at this ? if so is there an ETA

Thank you

Zuora Product Team
Status changed to: New Idea

Hi @JulianHawes, thanks for this feedback! We do not have plans for this idea at this time, but we'll take under advisement. I'd would also encourage you to share the feedback on the Microsoft side too and vote up this idea in the Microsoft Power BI ideas forum below, which I can see is logged in their forum here:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/12288888-zuora-connector-for-powe...