Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Link Rate Plan Charge Tier and Account tables - Status changed to: Coming Soon

Link Rate Plan Charge Tier and Account tables

It is not currently possible to join data from the Rate Plan Charge Tier table (where unit prices live) with date from the Account table (where human-readable account data lives) in the reporting tool. The closest approximation I can find is between Subscription.CreatorInvoiceOwnerID and Account.ID.

Are there plans to add the relationship between Rate Plan Charge Tier and Account in the reporting tool? This was discussed in the Reporting User Group at https://community.zuora.com/t5/Reporting-User-Group/Linking-the-Rate-Plan-Charge-to-the-Rate-Plan-Ch....

8 Comments
Zuora Product Team
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Zuora Product Team

Yes, this is in the works as part of an upcoming release. We'll be releasing a new set of reporting capabilities in limited availability, and this will be included as part of that. Please stay tuned for more details on that.

Zuora Support Moderator

@chris, this is fantastic news! I can't express how I'm feeling with mere words, so I'll leave the following:

so excited.jpeg

Valued Scholar

which data sources will this impact?

Valued Scholar

Which data sources will this impact?

Savvy Scholar
@MKent525If I understand your question correctly, this would impact the Rate Plan Charge Tier data source.
Savvy Scholar

Hey @chris—Is this still in the works? As of today RPCTier only rolls up as far as Subscription in both Reporting and Data Sources:

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 11.32.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 11.32.27 AM.png

Tutor

Any update on this? We really needed this today and ended up having to manually pull data for our accounts. We just need to be able to pull a report on all our accounts and their base and overate unit rates!