Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Ability to run a Notification History Report out of Z-Reporting - Status changed to: Under Consideration

Ability to run a Notification History Report out of Z-Reporting

We would like the ability to run a Notification History (both Email and Callout) report of Z-Reporting.  We need this to check to make sure all invoices have been sent for a certain period.  The only way to do this is via a REST API (http://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BC_Developers/REST_API/B_REST_API_reference/Notification_History/Ge...

As an accountant, I have no idea how to use API's so it would be great to be able to run reports on this.

11 Comments
Zuora Product Team
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Zuora Community, 

This feature has been added to our roadmap, with a target delivery date of late fall (end of Q3) - Safe Harbor applies.  We will provide a method to query the notification history within Zuora's user experience using Data Query which will additionally give you the ability to export in formats like CSV.    Note, a phase 2 (date TBD) is unifying all of the reporting tools to use the same data query backend which will enable you to use zReporting.

I will continue to post updates as development progresses. Please reach out to me if you are interested in providing your use cases or providing feedback. 

Thanks!

UPDATE:  Re-targeted for Q4