Commerce Release Update *UPDATED*
17 January 2019
On Thursday, January 17th, 2019 (previously Monday, January 14th, 2019), the Subscriber Portal will be receiving several enhancements to improve usability. Existing Subscriber Portal instances and their configurations will not be impacted by this release.
- Admin portal enhancements to give the site a more consistent look and feel, as well as provide a few feature enhancements including:
- The ability to override a piece of the CSS as opposed to viewing the entire CSS
- An email template section for added control over emails generated from the portal including ‘Email Invitations’, ‘Password Reset’, and ‘New Account Confirmation’.
Email templates can be plain text or HTML.
- The ability to set and modify the Carousel Links so that you can better control the user experience on your portal
- The addition of a new feature, Quicklinks. Quicklinks grants you the ability to label and link to any HTTP: or HTTPS: link that you desire for your customers to see
- Dashboard tiles can be enabled, disabled, shifted around and resized to fit your design needs
- A new tile has been added to display end subscriber’s usage
For example, set the minimum or maximum amount to limit the dollar amount made to a credit card, reducing the amount of fees that would be paid.
- View & pay debit memos with created payment methods
- View credit memos and how they have been applied
- Use credit memos when paying invoices or debit memos
- Better grouping and display of contact details
- Adding a new contact
- Address validation when entering an address
- Bulk Promo Creation
- Upgraded API to allow users to query by campaign
- Implement notification upon creation of campaign
- Subscription management features that allow you to create new subscriptions, and manage existing subscriptions.
- Enhanced admin portal layout including the ability to search for configuration.
- Integration with the promo codes app supporting coupon like functionality to end subscribers.
- Pricebooks addition to control pricing based on various attributes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.