Happy Business Starts Here

ZUORA US PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES BETWEEN 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM JUNE 23 PDT

Zuora Staff
Zuora will be conducting database maintenance activities to US Production environment between 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm June 23 PDT. 

During the maintenance window, customers in our US Production environment will experience UI and API service disruption of up to 1 hour. This maintenance is necessary as we increase capacity and relabiity on core database services.
13 Comments
Valued Scholar

Which tenants will experience a service disruption?

Zuora Staff

Any tenant that is in US production may experience a service disruption during the maintenance. 

Advanced Tutor

What type of service disruptions are expected?  Will API functionality be impacted?

Zuora Staff

I've added clarifying details to the original post. UI and API services will be unavaible for up to 1 hour during the maintenance window.

Valued Scholar

Do you have also affects the object of ZuoraCPQ present on the SFDC?

I would like to know if I can populate Quote with data.

Valued Scholar

After completion, will the announcement of being able to be used normally be described in Trust?

Zuora Staff

Updates will be provided in the community when the maintenance is completed and you will be able to receive the notification if you subscribe to this maintenance. 

Scholar

Has the maintainance activity already started??

Valued Scholar

The end time has passed, did the maintenance work end?

Valued Scholar

Since the end time has passed, can you think that this work is being sent off? Will not it be interrupted in the future?

Support SME

Greetings, 

We apologize for the confusions caused. The maintenance didn't happen and has been postponed. 

The schedule will be posted again once it's determined. 

Scholar

Hi Team,Could you please post the new schedule date?

Regards,
Bala.

Zuora Staff

Hi Bala, 

We will post out new maintenance schedule as soon as we are confirmed with the final date. 

Thanks

Chen