Leverage payment tokens to maintain customer credit card confidentiality and collect payments via Ingenico.
Use Merchant e-Solution's settlement reporting to run batches on approved transactions daily. Once settled, the customer accounts will be charged and the transaction amounts will be sent to your bank accounts.
Several changes have been added to the Configurable Summary Level GL Interface:
- SFTP file transfer now supported
- Process run completion metrics improved
- Added the ability to re-run a failed execution
- Zuora Journal Run number has now been added as a column in the interface
Updated the sharing permissions handling on the Connect side.
Improvements were made to both stability and performance.
Default styling was enhanced.
Documentation, including installation and configuration details, has been updated for the following apps under the instructions tab for the following listings:
- Tokenized Payment Gateway
- Price Books
- Enhanced Invoice Numbering
- Amplitude to Insights Connector
- Insights to Marketo Connector
- Mixpanel to Insights Connector
Visit Zuora Community, your personal hub for all things Zuora, and get additional support for Connect apps including:
- Visit the Zuora Connect User Group to view app documentation.
- Get answers to your questions from other app users and our SMEs.
- Help identify Bugs by adding "[BUG]" in the subject line and our team will look into it.
- Share your ideas on helping us make the app better with Connect Ideas.
Check out the Zuora Knowledge Center - Connect Marketplace page for detailed instructions on how to:
- Manage Zuora Connect apps in your environment and Connect
- Share a Zuora Connect app instance
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.