Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

San Francisco Bay Area User Group Introductions

Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area User Group in the Zuora Community where you can continue discussions from our session. Feel free to introduce yourselves, connect with your focus group colleagues and ask each other - and Zuora - questions.

Subscribe to Zuora System Updates at Zuora Trust
Follow Zuora Global Support on Twitter and LinkedIn

5 REPLIES 5
Savvy Scholar

Re: San Francisco Bay Area User Group Introductions

Hi - my name is Deb Weller and I work for Pivotal (HQ in Palo Alto + office in SF).  I actually work remotely from Seattle, but travel to the Bay Area frequently so hope to participate in Zuora User Group stuff while in town.  I work mostly with ZQuotes and 360 for Salesforce and integration with Zuora and other apps (Netsuite OpenAir, Salesforce, SAP).  I look forward to meeting you all!

Community Manager

Nice "meeting" you Deb (@dweller)!

I've yet to re-visit Seattle as I haven't been back there since I was 13, but hope to go up there very soon. Will you have the chance to attend Subscribed '16?  If so, be sure to stop by the Community booth (it'll be next to the IT Dev Bar) and say "hi!" as I'll be there.  

In addition to the SF Bay Area user group, we also have a Virtual User Group for cities that aren't yet represented in the Community which is another great Community resource that you might want to tap into.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Savvy Scholar

Come up in the summer - you can bet on good weather here in July and August!  

:-)

I'm registered for the conference so look forward to meeting you there.

Community Manager

I assume it's like Portland which I love visiting!  Yes...stop by the booth!  Code phrase: "You call this coffee??" ;-)

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Zuora Alumni

New to Zuora here, looking forward to discussing interesting and challenging topics with other users!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √