Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Recap: Silicon Valley User Group

Thank you to everyone that participated in our Silicon Valley User Group today!!

It was such a pleasure to meet all of you in person and put a friendly face to an email, ticket, community post! In our conversations, it was great to hear your ideas, comments, and experiences around topics such as Billing and Subscription, Reporting, and Finance. We, at Zuora, look forward to being by your side to help you grow your business and become successful!

A special "Thank You!" to Jacob @feisley for providing your experiences and ideas to the group. It's great to hear how Zuora is helping your organization succeed its goals while giving insight to others. We truly appreciate your participation in our community.

Thank you to our speakers: Marlene Summers @marlene - Customer Advocacy & Community, Chris Bruner @chris - Reporting, Nathan Creswell @nathanc - Zuora for Salesforce, Adan Fletes @Adan - Zuora on Zuora Front Office. We heard exciting information on each topic and look forward to what the future holds for you, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you along your journey.

We are here for you!

IMG_8621.jpg

Silicon Valley User Group:

Image-1 (1).jpg

Image-1.jpg

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Recap: Silicon Valley User Group

Thank you everyone for attending and connecting with each other. We truly have a great subscription economy community in the San Francisco area.

Check out my photo slideshow of our event: SF User Group Photo Recap

Marlene Summers | Zuora, Inc.
Vice President, Customer Support Services & Community