Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Tutor

Denver User Group

Is there any interest in forming a Denver user group? I would love to have a chance to meetup/chat with users in the Denver area.

Matt Schmitt

Wowza Media Systems

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Denver User Group

Hi @mschmitt1!

We actually have a Colorado User Group in the Community. How far would you be willing to travel to attend a user group? 

What are your thoughts of a virtual user group (via Zoom, WebEx, etc.) for customers in your area?

Looking forward to your feedback,

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne

Im located in Denver and have been looking for other to network with!  Let me know if this is still an interest.  

Tutor

We are close to Denver (Broomfield) and would really like to have a local user group to compare how we handle issues we run into - It would be much nicer to learn from the experience others have had, rather than everyone stumble through on thier own. 

Tutor

This would be great. I am still interested. We are in Golden.

Zuora Support Moderator

@mschmitt1@SandyKing@heatherkunz,

Thanks for all the interest! The Zuora folks are working on user group scheduling for the next few months and we'd love to have something in your area. There are a few things we need to make user groups happen:

• Minimum of 15-20 customers in attendance
  • A company in the local area to host the event

If you would be willing to host, please let me know via private message and we can get the conversation started!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

I sent a direct message as well, but posting it here so others know.  I would be happy to host an event for Denver if we can get the interest.