Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Staff

Best Coffee in Seattle!???

Hey Everyone!

I'm really looking forward to being in Seattle at our User Group next week, hosted by Zillow.

It's going to be my second time in Seattle and I'd love to hear about a couple 'must go to' coffee spots. Any local favorites??? 

I hear there's some bomb ice cream joints as well? Moon something or the other I need to try?Robot Happy

If you're in the Northwest area, we'd love to have you join us on July 27th from 3:00 - 6:00 at Zillow's HQ in downtown Seattle. 

Come hear from our host, meet your local Zuora users, and spend some time with to hear from our Zuora Product members present roadmaps and discuss recent key releases.

Plus we've got lots of swag to go around(be on time for the good stuff)!

Register Here

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Best Coffee in Seattle!???

Here are some that I know of...

• Caffee Ladro in Fremont which has cute rocking chairs out front and it's nice and quiet to get some work done if you need, or want to do that!
  • Fuel Coffee - neighborhood favorite with an inviting feel. Kind of reminds me of a cool thrift store with all of it's knick knacks
  • Stumptown - pretty well-known for their cold brews.
  • Cafe Chocolati (their website is under maintenance) - yummy handmade chocolates with your coffee
  • Espresso Vivace - doesn't serve drip coffee or light roasts. Try to visit the original café on Broadway Ave East for good people watching.

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Zuora Staff

Re: Best Coffee in Seattle!???

Thanks Lana, they all look good!