Zuora Connector for NetSuite UPDATE for NetSuite Release 2018.2
EDIT: This release has been pushed to production as 11AM Eastern on September 6th.
NetSuite's 2018.2 release is right around the corner and we have rolled out support for the newly required Token-Based Authentication (TBA) to our Sandbox environments.
In its current state, the Zuora Connector for NetSuite is unable to disable the requirements for the newly added fields: Consumer ID, Consumer Key, Token ID and Token Secret. We understand that not all customers utilize the Administrator role and therefore would not need to populate those fields as TBA is not required for those logins. Unfortunately, we cannot remove this requirement right now, but hope to be able to in the near future.
In preparation of the connector's Production release, which is slated for the week of September 5th, all customers will be required to create new application integrations and to enable TBA prior to the release in order to prevent disruption of service. The process takes less than 10 minutes and a walkthrough can be found in this article.
We urge you to test this in your Zuora sandbox environments prior to the release to ensure that everything works as expected and to prepare you for next Wednesday's release.
- Obtain your NetSuite Account ID. Go to Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences.
- Enable TBA for your NetSuite account. Go to Setup > Company > Enable Features > Suite Cloud > Manage Authentication and enable Token-Based Authentication.
- Create a new Integration record for Dell Boomi AtomSphere. Go to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New. Select State=Enabled and enable Token-Based Authentication.
- On the confirmation screen, note the Application ID, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Copy these values temporarily to a text editor for future reference
- IMPORTANT The Consumer Key and Secret are ONLY DISPLAYED ONCE. If you forget these values you will need to regenerate them and reconfigure the NetSuite Connector within AtomSphere.
- Create a new Access Token. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Manage My Access Tokens > New. Select the Integration record and User referenced in the previous steps.
- On the confirmation screen, note the Token ID and Token Secret. Copy these values temporarily to a text editor for future reference.
- IMPORTANT The Token ID and Secret are ONLY DISPLAYED ONCE. If you forget these values you will need to regenerate them and reconfigure the NetSuite Connector within AtomSphere.
Product Manager, Payments