Happy Business Starts Here

Vertex Tax Connector - The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceede

Support SME
Support SME

Vertex Tax Connector - The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceede

Question or Problem Statement:
When we generate the XML we are creating a very large number of line items. The client's vertex is returning the following error message:
Server was unable to process request. ---> Server was unable to process request. ---> The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element. ---> The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Vertex Tax Connector - The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exc

Solution:
This is a tax vendor side bounce as the largest amount of line items you can send in a request for Vertex O Series is 15k lines. This however is not a bug of the tax connector. You will have to adjust the order to have less line items or break it up as there is nothing we can do to cut down on lines sent without the possibility of excluding something from being taxed which is not something we will risk.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)