Convoso - Zuora Project Manager
At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking a Project Manager to work closely with the VP of Operations to manage projects that will impact company-wide initiatives and long-term growth.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. And, most importantly, success would mean being a natural born leader with top-notch training skills.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders/clients/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with key stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Use and continually develop strong leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Work with team members to identify issues and provide strategic recommendations to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Who You Are:
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Experience with Asana and Monday.com desired (or other Project Management software).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel or Google Docs, Sheet and Drive.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to prioritize immediate needs.
- Operationally minded; comfortable working through ambiguity and bringing structure to complex problems and processes.
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- A team of highly experienced colleagues
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian-friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Monthly Massages
- Your birthday off