Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Zuora Hosted Payment Page with Salesforce Locker Service

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Zuora Hosted Payment Page with Salesforce Locker Service

Hi all,

We're using the Hosted Payment Page in a Salesforce Lightning Component which works fine with Locker Service turned off (if we set the API to version 39).

With it turned on, we get an error, triggered when importing the Zuora javascript.

When I load the HPM javascript into Salesforce's locker service console tool:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/tools/locker-service-console

I get this error:

Error: Cannot read property 'postMessage' of undefined

Locker Service does evaluate javascript with "strict mode", but I'm not sure that's the problem. Has anyone else run across this?

Peter

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Honor Student

Hi Peter

Bumping up against this same issue, did you ever get a resolution?

Thanks

Paul

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Hi Paul,

I thought I was the only one!

Unfortunately, no resolution on this. We're still using an aura component with an old version to work around the locker service issue, though I think we could implement the payment page via direct POST as a better solution.

I'd love to hear how you're working around this, or if you get more information -

Thanks,

Peter

PS, is this Paul Battison the Salesforce blogger? 

Highlighted
Honor Student

Hi Peter

I have been told by someone at Zuora an older version of the JS library may be locker service compliant so will take a stab with that and then if not switch to the Aura method - any gotchas to know about?

I thought about direct post but I am deploying in a community and the refresh seemed a bit poor so was discounted.

Will keep you posted how I get on.

Paul

PS. And yes it is that same Paul Battisson - go consistent naming across platforms!

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Thanks, Paul! I'd be interested to know what you find out about the older JS version.

We're using the latest version of the library and the render/js callback all work as expected in our aura component.

Good luck, happy to share anything else that could be helpful!