Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Workflow

Zuora Staff

Hi ASchwarz,

Add the field "FieldsToNull" as part of your Update task. From that field you should be able to select the field you are trying to blank out from a drop down, see screenshot. In the below example I've added FieldsToNull as a field to update against my Subscription object and then selected ContractId__c to blank out.

Good luck!

Connect.png

Valued Scholar

Hi Chudy, 

THANK YOU! That was quiet easy if you know where to look Smiley Happy 

It worked without any problems. 

Best, 

Anne

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Hello,

It looks like there is a new feature (new to me) for sending out an email for approval. Do you have any documentation on how this feature works? I tried testing it in the sandbox, but never received an email. Any examples available to use this feature? 

Company Use Cases: Write-off over a certain amount need to be approved. Refunds need to be approved.

Thanks,

Heather

Zuora Staff

Hi Team,

In workflow in callout  stage I'm trying to add 6 months to a date using liquid , I tried using add_months, add_date function but no luck.. Do we have any customized liquid date filters for zuora? Any documentation available for date filters?

Valued Scholar

Hi Sravindran, 

we had the same issue.

Our solution is the following: 

{{'now' | date: "%s" | plus : 1209600 | date: "%F"}}

We only added 14 days but I guess it should work with month as well. So you only need to calculate the amount of seconds which result in 6 month. 

Best, 

Anne

Zuora Staff

Thanks Anne for the reply!

The same we have done now, converted the date into seconds and arrived at the expected date. But my concern is, number of days in a month vary (30/31/28/29) and converting into seconds might result in incorrect date.

So if we have some function to subtract months from date would be of great help.

Valued Scholar

I am trying to make a Callout to create a Case in Salesforce. 

Problem is I always get an error 401: [{"message":"INVALID_HEADER_TYPE","errorCode":"INVALID_AUTH_HEADER"}]

I am trying to make the basic authentification with username and PW and as a header I have set: 

clientSecret

securityToken

Content-Type: application/json

Do you have any idea how I can make the callout work? I already tried it without any secret tokens and client secret and so on. Cannot find the right solution. 

Thanks in advance.