Happy Business Starts Here

Savvy Scholar

Power BI - Date format

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any Zuora users out there who also use Power BI Service (not desktop)?

We are trying to change the date format as it currently is set to a US format (MM/DD/YYYY).

As the data is ingested into Zuora is currently set to DD/MM/YYYY as we are in Australia, not all of the data is coming through.

Hoping for a mircale fix!

Thanks in advance,

Geoffrey

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Power BI - Date format

Hello Geoffrey,

It looks like your question below was addressed via Support Ticket by @Yolanda. To Recap:

"...we found some posts in Power BI's community about changing date format but seems all of them are about Desktop.

We can change the format in Invoice PDF but for the UI displayed date and the date retrived through API, they will follow the locale's format(for your case it will be DD/MM/YYYY)
I'm not quite sure how the integration you're using with Power BI, but if the locale need to be set to Australia, then you might have to process the data between the 2 applications.

To follow up, kindly reply back to the support ticket. Otherwise, we can keep this topic open for other Zuora Community users to offer feedback. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Savvy Scholar

Hi Rolando,

Sorry for the delay in response.

But we are trying to move away from manually processing the data between the applications.

And the data recieved - we cannot change the date format and locale is set to Australia.

Thanks anyway though! Hoping for further development on the issue in the near future.

Thanks.

Newly Enrolled

Im seeing the same issue. UK based this time. Even if I set the API user account locale to English (US) I still get data import errors:

Data source errorNot a legal OleAut date.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface