Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted

Integrated eCommerce solution?

Does Zuora integrate with any 3rd party eCommerce solutions? We have a billing portal today where customers can view their bills and make payments, and we're considering expanding that to subscription management, order management, and possibly contract management. We know we can build a custom solution with all these components and integrate with Zuora via API calls, but I'm wondering if there is a 3rd party solution we could use that would help expedite development of this functionality.

Today we are using Salesforce Communities, Zuora, SpringCM, and Docusign

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Zuora Product Team

Re: Integrated eCommerce solution?

Zuora is actively working to provide this functionality through a new app we are making available on our Connect Marketplace called the Subscriber Portal.  We have completed the first phase of the Subscriber Portal which includes full account managment, and are in the process of building out full order management.  I am also interested in hearing your use cases around contract management to see if that is something we also have on our roadmap.

Let me know if you are interested in hearing more about our offering, and I look forward to discussing with you.

Thank you

Highlighted

yes, we would be interested in hearing more about this solution. Thanks.

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

PeakPortal has built a robust commerce portal that supports quite a few use cases. You may want to check out their solution as well.

-