Happy Business Starts Here

How to have invoices be posted automatically when using the NEW Avalara Integration

Highlighted
Support SME

How to have invoices be posted automatically when using the NEW Avalara Integration

Question/Problem Statetement: 

We are transitioning from the Avalara Connector to Avalara Integration and we noticed that invoices are not getting posted automatically after tax application. Is there a setting that needs to be altered to allow the invoice to change from Draft to Posted with this new integration?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to have invoices be posted automatically when using the NEW Avalara Integration

Solution:

With the new Avalara Integration, Auto-post Bill Run feature is used to automatically post invoices after tax application.

To enable the feature, navigate Settings > Z-Billing Settings > Billing Rules > set Support bill run auto-post? to Yes.

When you create a Bill Run, make sure to check Auto-Post invoices upon completion of Bill Run under Processing Rules.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 3.44.39 PM.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to have invoices be posted automatically when using the NEW Avalara Integration

Solution:

With the new Avalara Integration, Auto-post Bill Run feature is used to automatically post invoices after tax application.

To enable the feature, navigate Settings > Z-Billing Settings > Billing Rules > set Support bill run auto-post? to Yes.

When you create a Bill Run, make sure to check Auto-Post invoices upon completion of Bill Run under Processing Rules.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 3.44.39 PM.png

View solution in original post