Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

How to have invoices be posted automatically when using the NEW Avalara Integration

Question/Problem Statetement: 

We are transitioning from the Avalara Connector to Avalara Integration and we noticed that invoices are not getting posted automatically after tax application. Is there a setting that needs to be altered to allow the invoice to change from Draft to Posted with this new integration?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to have invoices be posted automatically when using the NEW Avalara Integration

Solution:

With the new Avalara Integration, Auto-post Bill Run feature is used to automatically post invoices after tax application.

To enable the feature, navigate Settings > Z-Billing Settings > Billing Rules > set Support bill run auto-post? to Yes.

When you create a Bill Run, make sure to check Auto-Post invoices upon completion of Bill Run under Processing Rules.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 3.44.39 PM.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to have invoices be posted automatically when using the NEW Avalara Integration

Solution:

With the new Avalara Integration, Auto-post Bill Run feature is used to automatically post invoices after tax application.

To enable the feature, navigate Settings > Z-Billing Settings > Billing Rules > set Support bill run auto-post? to Yes.

When you create a Bill Run, make sure to check Auto-Post invoices upon completion of Bill Run under Processing Rules.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 3.44.39 PM.png

View solution in original post