Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Staff

GL Connector: Error message when setting it up using File Based option

Hello,

I am trying to install the GL Connector app (SFTP based) and get the following error message when I try to add the SFTP account

• An Error occurred accessing the SFTP server: getaddrinfo: Name does not resolve

I am using Basic and I can confirm that the SFTP credentials being used are valid as I am able to connect to the SFTP server with a different application (Eg: FileZilla). 

Is there something else I need to check here to get this to work?

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Staff

Re: GL Connector: Error message when setting it up using File Based option

Hi Girish,

That error represents that the Connector was unable to locate the target server associated with the URI/DNS record (url). Based on experience if this is reproducible it probably means that the target server is behind a firewall and we cannot access it.

Do you have any additional information? Is this still an active problem?

Can you still* hit the sftp server from your local machine and using SFTP software? This last one is usually a surefire way to determine if some firewall exists and whitelisting needs to happen on the part of the sftp server.

Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Re: GL Connector: Error message when setting it up using File Based option

Hi Chudy,

This ticket can be closed. The client had to give us write permissions to certain folders on their SFTP server. We are able to connect to it with no issues now.