Happy Business Starts Here

Why can't I manage accounting codes and get an error "You do not have permission to perform" ?

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Why can't I manage accounting codes and get an error "You do not have permission to perform" ?

Problem :

If I'm set-up as a Zuora Administrator, why do I have problems with trying to manage Accounting codes Configuration, with a message indicating I have no permission for this operation?

Example: 

I recently added 2 tax codes, and want to activate them by attaching the corresponding GL to these tax codes.
As an Administrator, my profile is set to be able to make changes/access to these fields but I can't.
codes.PNG

codes2.PNG

Solution : 

One of the pages in Configure Accounting Codes is to configure accounting code for payment, Hence you will need to have the "Manage Payments Settings" permission activated for your Role. 

1. Click your username at the top right and navigate to Settings > Administration > Manage User Roles.
  2. On the Manage Roles page, select Payments from the View Role List of list. 
  3. Click the role name or view to manage permissions assigned to the selected role.
    userroles.PNG
  4. Enable "Manage payments Settings" checkbox and save it. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √