Happy Business Starts Here

New Student

Download Transaction Details in one go

How to download transaction detials in one go without having to go to each transaction type and currency.

Thanks

Joseph

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CC_Finance/C_Summary_Journal_Entries/L_Download_Transaction_Detail...

5 REPLIES 5
Zuora Staff

Re: Download Transaction Details in one go

Hello,

You can download the transactions in your Data Sources. This link is located on the left side menu bar towards the bottom. Select Journal Entry Item from the dropdown list, then select all items you would like in your report from the folders:

Journal Entry Item (8/8)
Accounting Code (0/12)
AccountingPeriod (0/11)
Journal Entry (0/15)
Journal Run (0/13)

you can then select the timeframe and/or filters for your report. 

You can review this article that lists out these steps:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CC_Finance/C_Summary_Journal_Entries/O_Export_Journal_Entries

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

New Student

Thank you for this, but this only gives the journal entries in summary, what i am after is the detial transaction listing which you can download under each transaction type in Zuora "summary journal entries tab" 

Zuora Staff

All transactions for the accounting period you are in will be in the Download Detail report. You can click into the accounting period, select the month, click on the Balances tab, scroll down to the Download Detail Report. You can add a filter to the top line to filter each transaction by type, amount, customer, etc.

If you would like the transactions, that are just in the journal entry, you would have to download them in the accounting period, summary journal entries tab. But the same information is in the download details.

New Student

Thank you Monique, but the report you asked to download in the Balances tab only gives items relating to invoice/payments and it does not give Revenue recongition type

so in order to get that detials i have to download in the summary journal tab one by one for each type and currency, i would like a report which gives me all the data in one go.

Highlighted
Zuora Staff

The transaction types are located in the download detail report. You can add a filter to the top line, filter by transaction type. For example, if you have type for Invoice Adjustments, your download journal entry report in the summary tab for invoice adjustments will be the same total as the download detail report, filtered by invoice adjustments. The download detail report will list all transactions for the accounting period.