[Final Agenda] Subscribed London 2017
We’re so excited to welcome you and 1000+ Subscription Economy® peers to Subscribed London 2017 taking place all day tomorrow at Tobacco Dock. You’ll get a full agenda on site, but here are some high-level details to help you prepare for the big day.
Date: Thursday 28th September
Time: 8.00am – 6.30pm (and beyond...)
Location: Tobacco Dock, Tobacco Quay, Wapping Ln, London E1W 2SF
8.00am – 9.30am
CHECK IN Rise and shine! Grab your swag bag and conference badge at the Registration Desk.
8.30am – 9.25am
BREAKFAST PANEL Take your seat at the table of our Diversity in Tech breakfast panel, where you’ll hear inspirational perspectives whilst fueling up for the day ahead.
9.30am – 11.15am
KEYNOTE Attend our most exciting keynote yet, with guest speakers from Caterpillar and MortgageGym.
11.40am – 12.30pm
BREAKOUT SESSIONS PART 1 Choose from 5 tracks designed especially for you. Need help deciding which to attend? Here are some suggestions:
- Monetisation & the Modern Customer Are you confident that you’re taking advantage of every opportunity to monetise while you nurture your customers? If you need some fresh pricing and packaging perspective, this track’s for you.
- Company Transformation in the Subscription Economy Are your legacy systems and IT processes holding you back? If so, come learn the business and platform strategies you need today to stay relevant in tomorrow’s Subscription Economy.
- Subscription FinanceIf you're laser-focused on compliance, revenue recognition and IFRS 15, or have questions about sales compensation or fraud, you’ll want to join this track led by Zuora’s CFO and our finance partners.
- Subscription Ecosystem Does taxation keep you up at night? Are you looking for a new payment processor? In this track, we’ll take an in-depth look at some of these challenges with our network of technology partners.
- User Summit If you’re already a Zuora user (well, lucky you!) then you’ll want to join the User Summit for advanced training from our product experts and get a chance to connect with other members of the community.
12.30pm – 1.30pm
LUNCH & SHOWCASE Nosh and network on the Showcase floor and get a sneak peek at the latest and greatest innovations of the Subscription Economy.
1.30pm – 3.30pm
BREAKOUT SESSIONS PART 2 No rest for the weary! Head back to your breakout session for more exciting content.
3.45pm – 5.00pm
PRODUCT KEYNOTE Peer into the future of Zuora with an overview of the product roadmap and hear the latest product announcements.
5.00pm – 6.30pm
CLOSING RECEPTION Decompress at our closing reception, complete with entertainment, chilled drinks, and great conversation.
7.00pm – late
SUBSCRIBED AFTERPARTY What Oktoberfest? Let your hair down at our world-famous Subscribed Afterparty, sponsored by Worldpay, which will be held at East End's hottest new joint, Wringer + Mangle Spitalfields. We’ll raise a glass to another memorable Subscribed London.
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne