We have exciting news about the Zuora Community!
As you may know, it is built on the Lithium platform. "The Lithys" recognize and celebrate customers that are using Lithium to solve problems, create new products, innovate and engage with their customers at entirely new levels to create true business value. Winner selection is a two-step process: a combination of the popular peer vote on the Lithium Community and through final selection by the judging panel who will look at the story's spirit, submitted results, and the submission evidence.
Help us win a 2016 Lithy Award (or two) by voting for the Zuora Community!
With the amazing success of our Zuora Community, we've been nominated for the following Lithy 2016 categories:
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction- Recognizes the company that has showcased a significant increase in customer engagement, loyalty and lifetime value among customers. Could include usage of Value Analytics and/or CHI to measure community vibrancy as well as NPS and CSAT metrics.
- Support Savings MVP- Recognizes the company that has best demonstrated significant cost efficiencies and support savings for their business because of Lithium.
I'm in...How Do I Vote?
Online voting opened Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. PT and will close on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. PT.
- Register for the Lithium Community either with your email address ("Register") or Facebook account ("Connect"). If you already have a Lithium account, simply Sign In.
- Go to our two entries and vote (give kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up icon) next to each of our nomination posts.
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
- Support Savings MVP
- Reach out to your colleagues and business partners to place their votes for our Zuora Community from May 3 to May 10
Let's Rock the Vote!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.