08-31-2020 05:13 AM
Brush up on your Zuora skills from this week's Community knowledge nuggets:
- @mirenechave is interested in knowing if one can update Bill To and Sold To contacts using Zuora’s REST API.
- @MaggieL is wondering standard field be used in CustomChargeQueryFields
- @JanH asks if it is it possible to create the Payment Method as part in the Create order REST API for GoCardless so they can use 1 call instead?
- @jblanchard is looking to Modify Product Features on Subscription through Zuora UI and Zuora CPQ when Orders enabled
- Ever wish you could add multiple discounts to 1 promo code? Upvote @Marc_R's idea and add your use case!
- @pask is seeking others to support his idea to add Massive Payment Create/Update API including custom fields to the product roadmap
- How to Signup for Maintenance Notifications
- How to Signup for Zuora Release Notifications
- Zuora Trust Notifications Signup
- Check out this solution if your Charge Type/Model does not support an automatic price change on renewal
- [On-demand webinar] Did you know that when you launch a product into a new geography, the list of security requirements expands too? Check out: What to Know Before Your Product Launches.
- Don’t use Zuora alone! Join the Community’s Zuora Admin group where you can ask questions and help other admins.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.