Are you a Zuora user who wants to find others in similar roles to learn and bounce ideas off each other? Or maybe you want to build a local Zuora community in your area where customers, developers and other business-minded professionals can talk about their solutions, ideas, and best practices?
That’s where Zuora Community Chapters come in.
What is a Zuora Community Chapter?
Zuora Community Chapters are groups led and hosted by Zuora users...just like you! While the Community is a great place to post questions and receive solutions, nothing beats being able to connect with others face-to-face or in real-time.
Interested in leading a Zuora Community Chapter?
- Organizers must be members of the Zuora Community
- Must meet at a regular cadence and at least once per quarter
- Role-based (Zuora Admin, Developers)
- Local: meets onsite at a physical location
- Virtual: meets online via Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.
- The chapter organizer is responsible for its location, format, topics, etc. with guidance from the Zuora Community Manager
- Request to be a Chapter leader by filling out this application form.
- Once completed, the Community Manager will email you to arrange a videoconference interview via Zoom.
- If your application and video interview are successful, the Community Manager will notify and begin working with you to create your group. If your application is denied, we will let you know.
Interested in joining a Zuora Community Chapter?
Simply click on any of the icons in our map below for the group URL or, if there isn’t a group (yet!), consider leading a Community Chapter.
(Map Updated: August 2019)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.