Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

ZUORA'S LIMITED AVAILABILITY PROGRAM HITS THE COMMUNITY.jpg

Our Limited Availability Program (L.A. Program) is a great way for Zuora to test our new features with real customers in their real environments before it’s released to the masses. Not only does it help us make Zuora great, but it also gives an exclusive group of customers a unique opportunity to help improve a product that they use day-to-day, for a community of equally-invested users.

Quality is the primary objective of our L.A. Program, but we also focus on the following:

• User Experience Improvement.  We want to make sure that everything performs as expected.
  • Product Readiness. Everyone uses Zuora differently so testing our product on highly targeted users (e.g. Reporting or CPQ) helps us determine if Zuora meets their requirements.
  • Bug Identification. By providing real-world usage in different scenarios, our product team is able to discover bugs that they wouldn’t have been able to discover on their own.
  • Feedback Collection. Any usability challenges user’s face will be reviewed and analyzed by the product team. 

Check out our current list of Limited Availability Programs that are here in the Community and read all of the latest Limited Availability news]

Interested in participating in this program? Comment below with your use case and feature you need!

46 Comments
Valued Scholar

We may be interested in the program. can you share information about the support for seasonal billing? our business users would like to be able to create a single quote to "pause" billing for a few months. example - ski resort that needs to have service & billing halted for the summer months. please let me know how we can get access to test this functionality, which i have heard called "suspend/resume"

Partner

REQUEST #88292

VECTORVEST - 14126 - ENABLE "USE SINGLE SUBSCRIPTION FOR AMENDMENTS"

VectorVest would like to enroll in order to use the "Use Single Subscription for Amendments" LA feature

Scholar

Would like to use the NEW reporting.

Zuora Alumni

I'll be glad to chat about timing for joining the Limited Availability program for reporting. I'll send you a note offline.

Tutor

We are interested in joining Limited Availability.  I have entered a support ticket to have CPQ added to our Dev Sandbox. (#89007)

Scholar

I am interested in joining as ab early adopter.

Scholar

We would like to participate in the limited availability program for the new feature, Subscription Suspend/Resume (see support request Request #89787).  We have a need for this because we have customer's who have seasonal businesses and would like to susspend then evenutually resume their subscription.  Thanks - Davonn.

Community Manager

Hi @Sloweday and @nikkisanchez!

Has anyone reached out to you yet about the LA programs?  If not, please let me know and I'll follow up. 

@davonnfields - a Suspend and Release LA user group is being prepared as we speak so please stay tuned!

Thanks all, for your interest in the program!

Lana Lee | Zuora Support Community Manager
"You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!" - Theodor Seuss Geisel

Community Manager

Follow up: @davonnfields and @Sloweday - I'll send you invitations within the Community to join the respective LA program user groups where you can ask questions and get additional info.

@nikkisanchez which LA program(s) are you interested in?

Lana Lee | Zuora Support Community Manager
"You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!" - Theodor Seuss Geisel

Scholar

@Lana Thank you for reaching out. Our Company is interested in the Reporting program. I think our Acct Rep, Anil, is also looking into this for us. Thanks!

Community Manager

@nikkisanchez Thanks for the update and I'm glad that Anil is doing that for you!  When things are set up, don't forget to join the Reporting User Group so that you can get all of the latest info and provide feedback.  The team in that user group is really great!

Newly Enrolled

I have subscribed to the Weekly Billing LA program. My reason for wanting to participate, is so that Invoca can offer more to our customers and be the best that we can be. We've had customers ask about weekly billing and would like to implement this as soon as possible. We love Zuora and would like to utilize it as best as we can. 

Scholar

We would like to take get the new reporting tool. We have some reporting needs that aren't being met with the current tool.

Tutor

Xplornet is interested in joining the Insights LA program. We are constantly looking for better ways to use our data to improve our business and customer experience.

Community Manager

@chasewg Great!  I'll connect you with the PM involved in the Insights LA program.

Scholar

@Lana, we would like to get part in new reporting tool and suspend/resume subscriptions feature.

Community Manager

Thanks @alinak!  I'll connect you with the PMs who are working on those LA programs. In the meantime, please submit your request to join the Reporting and Suspend/Resume LA User Groups here in the Community.  Once admitted into the groups, you can also reach out to them there and give your feedbackabout these features!

Tutor

Zoom.us would like to enroll in order to use the "Report API" LA feature. (Zuora support ticket #93702.)

Community Manager

Thanks for the interest, @julien! I see that you've also requested to join the Reporting User Group.  We'll reach out to you shortly.

New Student

Axial would like to the request the MRR trend report that is currently in LA, thanks.

Zuora Staff

@Borgman1124 could you please submit a support ticket so that we can enable it for you? Thank you in advance.

Zuora Staff

@Borgman1124 I believe you are working with Monique and we will keep the ticket posted once the feature is enabled.

Honor Student

We'd like access to the MRR Trend Report and MRR Change Reports. We've been working with Zuora for about year to get the functionality these reports provide and just found out about them last week. It would greatly improve our operating effeciency.

Zuora Alumni

@Benno - you can send a request to support@zuora.com to have those two reports enabled, and our team should be able to turn it on for you pretty quickly.

Scholar

We would like to part of this program. We currently are in dire need of the ability to close accounting periods and reverse IIAs within those closed periods. We requested this feature and were told it was turned on, only to find out later, it was only to adjust in current accounting periods (a feature we already had).

Community Manager

Thanks for the message, @spaolozza! I believe that you're working with @monique on this feature request so please eep an eye on any updates from her.  Thanks for your interest in the LA program!

Zuora Alumni

Hi @spaolozza,

I approved your request to join the LA program for Invoice Localization. Support should be able to enable the feature in your tenants now. Thanks.

Zuora Staff

Please enable new reporting for SendGrid. 

Community Manager

Hi @RichardB! Has someone reached out to you about enabling reporting?

Zuora Staff

@Lana, yes, I am working with Product and Support regarding it now. 

Newly Enrolled

I would like to have access to the new reports 

Community Manager

Hi @sdotson! Has anyone reached out to you yet about the Reporting LA program yet? 

New Student

We are interested in the new reporting program. Thank you!

Community Manager

Thanks for your interest @sasi_ob! Someone will reach out to you shortly. Please let know if you don't hear from someone within the next day or so.

New Student

Hi ! Can you add me to Reporting LA User Group ?

thanks

Community Manager

Hi @Agathe!  Thanks for your interest in the Reporting LA User Group!  You can request to join the group here

Lana

Hi Lana,

I talked with Jyoti from Global Support and she told me to sign up here.

Could you please activate the MRR Trend Report feature for us for both our Sandbox (*masked*) and Production (*masked*).

Is there anything else you need from our side?

Thank you so much.

Nils

*IDs masked - Lana

Community Manager

Hi @NilsFalcon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'll have a support agent enable it for you. Please look for a direct reply from the tickets you've opened. 

Lana

Zuora Support

Greeting @NilsFalcon - The MRR reports have been enabled on your production and sandbox.

Valued Scholar

We're also interested in the MRR Reports in both sandbox and production environments. What info do you need from me in order to do that? Thanks!

Zuora Support

Hi @hmishkoff - Please provide my the Tenant Id of your tenants.

Valued Scholar

vu_phan: That's sandbox 12514 and production 4085. Thanks!

Zuora Support

@hmishkoff MRR Reports have been enabled on your tenants.

Valued Scholar

Wow, that was fast, thanks!

New Student

I would like to request access to the new reporting engine for prod tenant {*}

* tenant ID removed per moderator

Community Manager

Thanks for your interest in the new reporting, @Zachary! Someone should be reaching out to you shortly. Please let me know if someone hasn't contact you in the next day or so.