05-23-2016 05:28 AM
We’ve Made Some Improvements to the Community!
Here are some of the new features added to the Community this week:
Featured Announcements on the Community Homepage
- Easy access to important announcements. We’ve added a “Featured Announcements” widget to our homepage so that you can see the latest news highlights.
New User Group Navigation Menu
- Categorized User Groups. Now that the Community has over 20 (and counting!) user groups, we’ve made it easier for you to find your favorite groups...and perhaps join some new ones!
User Profile Updates
- New profile navigation tabs. For easier navigation, we’ve added the “badges” and “statistics” tabs so that you can now see all of your badges and personal statistics (topics you’ve started, your total page views, etc.).
Note: You will only be able to see your own statistics and not those of other users.
Avatars Have a New Look
- Profile Avatars have gotten a makeover! You’ll now be able to see a user’s profile picture, their role and rank in blog and idea comments.
New User Search
- Find users from the homepage search box . Use the drop-down menu to toggle between searching in the Community and searching by Username.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.