We know navigating through online forums can be tricky. So we've compiled a couple of quick tips to help you make the most out of our Community. Zuora may have everything you need to power your subscription business, from Z to A, but somewhere in there is "U", and we want to provide you will all the tools to succeed.
1. Customer Solutions Articles. The Community is the first line of defense in our arsenal of top-notch customer support. To build your expertise in Zuora, Users and Support Staff have published Customer Solutions Articles in the Community. These articles and other solutions are marked with a green check mark, noting that a solution has been tested and works for a specific issue. At the top of each discussion forum is a post containing all the related Customer Solutions Articles to help you find exactly what you're looking for:
- Subscription Management Customer Solutions Articles
- Billing and Payments Customer Solutions Articles
- Finance Customer Solutions Articles
- Analytics Customer Solutions Articles
- Zuora for Salesforce Customer Solutions Articles
- Admin and Settings Customer Solutions Articles
- API Customer Solutions Articles
- Integration and Extensions Customer Solutions Articles
If you can't find what you're looking for in these articles, simply post your question on one of the discussion forums. Our support staff will be notified and will do their best to give you an answer as soon as possible, in addition, users can also provide you their solutions as well.
2. User Groups. Get help from users just like you! With over 1300 (and counting!) Registed Community Users, there's bound to be a Zuora User Group for your area. These user groups are a great way to stay connected with our events in your area and network with other customers. Who knows? Your next business partner could be right at your fingertips!
3. Tell Us Your Ideas. The Community is where we want to hear from you! Got an idea for Zuora? Share it in one of our idea forums. You're at the top of our list, so let us know what we can do to make you our number one fan.
4. Share Your Expertise. Are you a Zuora expert? Add to the community and share your knowledge with other users! Post your solutions on our community and get a huge 'thank you' from our users and support staff. Rake in all that good karma and recieve kudos from other users. Top contributors will earn community badges and notoriety for sharing in the community.
- quick tips
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.