Each month, we’ll highlight the most popular content in the Community - from forum discussions to blog posts - which matter most to our customers.
You'll notice that some areas in the Community have been renamed to reflect Zuora Central. Read more about it here.
Here is what was hot in the Community in October 2017:
Top 5 Discussions
- What does PayPal payment ERROR 12: DECLINED: 15005-THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESSED mean?
- Error when connecting to Soap Client in .NET 4.0
- How to update the Stuck Payment that is on Processing status?
- "Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory class" while generating code
- Error Message: ProcStatus:881 -- The LIDM you supplied does not match with any existing transaction
Top 5 Ideas (by views)
- Zuora should prorate included units if usage is prorated for mid month
- Zuora PMU Services for Chase Paymentech (Orbital) Gateway
- Pass the remarks of a payment failure back through the API for GlobalCollect gateway
- Zuora invoice : Allow Grouping on InvoiceItem.Quantity
- Customer Statements
Top 5 Blog Posts
- [Action Required] Zuora is Disabling TLS 1.0
- [SME Webinar] Swiss VAT Rate Change
- ZEAP: The Zuora Early Adopter Program
- August 2017 RELEASE NOTES HIGHLIGHTS
- Scaling Graphite on AWS
Top 5 User Groups
Top 5 Searches
- create payment
- iframe resize
- migration window
Top 5 Most Active Community Members
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.